Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Malicious Activity? No Way!

It has come to my attention that when visiting this blog, a warning about malicious content may appear. I dont know what the problem is, however this site has not been hacked, intercepted, or otherwise.

Google says that this site contains suspicious content from Ammoland.com, which I know is not true. However, it is true that Ammoland has been showing suspicious activity lately, with users' computers contracting trojans, adware, etc. I don't know what their story is, but it would appear that they've been hacked, because I have never gotten a virus from their site, or from the few times I've visited it. It would seem that this is a recent issue that has started in the last few days or weeks.

To confirm that my blog contained no malware, etc, I loaded every page multiple times and then scanned my computer with multiple anti-virus programs. Both reports came up clean. I think the problem may have been related to a specific ad that may have been showing up here. Pay no attention to this, there is no problem. I have done my best to infect my computer through my blog, but there was no virus to be infected by.

Thanks for your understanding. Also, good luck to Ammoland.com in fixing this whole malware issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment